Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Porch Swing Chronicles Meets Front Porch Book Club (A Blogiversary Post)

amazon.com

  It's always fun when someone asks me to write a guest post or join them on a podcast. Back in 2021, I had the opportunity to slide off my porch swing and join Linda Culbertson and Nancy Shank on their virtual front porch for their Front Porch Book Club podcast

I never know what to expect when I visit a new podcast. Years of teaching and acting have made me reasonably comfortable with off-the-cuff conversations, but awareness of rolling tape definitely adds an edge. Most of the time, things turn out well and I have fun, and this time was no exception. I had a blast!

Sisters Linda and Nancy have a really interesting set-up. Each book gets two air dates. The first is a discussion between Linda and Nancy, book club-style, about the book they're featuring. The second (that's where I came in) is a conversation with the author. It's light and fun, but they asked me some of the best questions I've even been asked about anything I've written.

I hope you'll check out the Casting the First Stone episode, along with at least some of the other episodes Linda and Nancy have posted in the past two years! 



https://frontporchbookclub.com


Today's Blogiversary Giveaway:

To enter to win a copy of Casting the First Stone (paperback or e-book), email me at jerseywriter@yahoo.com with "Blogiversary Giveaway" in the subject line, and Casting the First Stone in the body of the email. One entry per person, please, limited to the contiguous United States for paperbacks. Deadline to enter is Saturday, June 3 at 12PM EST.

**(Please note: the giveaway has no affiliation with the Front Porch Book Club).

No comments:

Post a Comment