Friday, December 16, 2022

Friday Feature: Merry Christmas Readers

 I usually use this space to share something I'm reading but, this week, I wanted to share a few ways you can add to your to-be-read pile without depleting your wallet at the same time.

This week, I've been participating in a multi-author event with Celebrate Lit called Merry Christmas, Readers. If you click on the link under the photo below, you can enter to win 50+ books (pictured) or a grand prize of a $500 Amazon gift card.  As you can see, many of the books, including my novel, Chasing a Second Chance, are Christmas-themed, making this a great way to get into the Christmas spirit and keep it going into the new year. 



Click here to enter

In conjunction with the promotion, I've also put the e-book editions of Chasing a Second Chance and Courting Peace on sale this week. I hope you'll check them out!

Whether your reading is Christmas-themed, fiction, non-fiction or a glossy copy of your favorite magazine, I hope you'll take a moment to step away from the frenzy of this time of the year, and curl up with something warm to drink and something good to read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment