Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Sometimes I Wonder

MetsikGarden via Pixabay


I'm a big fan of The Big Bang Theory. At the end of each episode, creator Chuck Lorre posts vanity cards.

The other night, I was watching a rerun and the card at the end was a list: Sometimes I wonder.

That got me thinking. 

Here are a few things I wonder:
  • How does anyone ever get to inbox zero?
  • Are Type A organizers' homes always that perfectly tidy or do they have Monica Geller closets?
  • What impact will AI have on writers, writing, and books?
  • When I retire for real, will I be bored?
  • Are shopping malls gone for good, or will they have a resurgence?
  • Will I find a home for my novel? 
  • How much money do I really need for retirement?
  • Who will be our next president?
  • Could I ever leave this house and live somewhere else?
  • Why do bad things happen to good people?
  • Why do good things happen to bad people?
  • What is heaven like?
I'm sure that I'll think of several more as soon as I post this blog and, admittedly, some are too personal to post. 

How about you? What do you wonder?

No comments:

Post a Comment