Wednesday, October 3, 2018

5 Things I Know about Charlotte Mercer Alessio

Last week, I started a new feature that's giving me a chance to revisit my characters from Casting the First Stone and Chasing a Second Chance. Since I kicked it off with 5 Things I Know about leading lady, Marita Mercer, it seems only right to have her pass the torch to her daughter, Charli. 

So today, here are 5 things I know about Charlotte Mercer Alessio, aka Charli.
  1. Although she's glad her dad's interested in her now, she was perfectly content with how things were before he decided to show up and rearrange her life.
  2. She's not sure she wants to keep playing softball, but she's also not so sure about the idea Anna has for how she should fill her time.
  3. She feels really lucky to have Bets and Angel in her life.
  4. She hates how weird things are with Todd and she wonders if maybe she shouldn't have broken up with him
  5. Now that she has a little sister, she's pretty sure it's only a matter of time until her dad kinda forgets about her (no matter what he says). She just hopes she doesn't lose Angel and Spencer in the bargain.
Like the rest of my characters, Charli has some pretty definite ideas about where she wants her story to go. Where do you think it should go?

No comments:

Post a Comment