Friday, December 11, 2015

Friday Freebie: Gifting Books



Photo by George Hodan via publicdomainpictures.net
It occurred to me sometime last week that I really need to put Christmas shopping on my to-do list. It's not that I haven't started -- it's just that I haven't been to many -- okay any -- stores yet with the primary intention of doing specific Christmas shopping. I've taken advantage of Cyber Monday and picked up a few things here and there, but some things just require visits to the store.

Today's timely blog post by two of my author friends reminded me that Christmas shopping can be fun for me, too. Not only does the post talk about books and bargains, but it also talks about authors and writing. More than a few of my favorite things.

How about you? How's your Christmas shopping going? Let me know if you need a book for someone's stocking :-)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this post, Lisa! And good luck with that Christmas shopping. I have a feeling more than one person will be getting a book from you... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! It actually fit very nicely with what I planned to write about today, so it was a win-win! I hope you got lots of readers!

      Delete
  2. I've BARELY started, and since I have a foot in a boot I have a built-in excuse to stay out of the mall. Tomorrow Hubs and I have a breakfast date at our favorite diner (Rt. 130, of course!) to hammer out a who-does-what and what we need to get done. No kids. No Urchins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a plan, Barb! We did our Target run last night and I checked a few things off my list, but still have miles to go....

      Delete