Friday, October 11, 2019

Friday Feature: The Facts of Life

"You're going to die and you have no idea when."

Quite the opener. No wonder writer Matthew Jones called the article "20 Brutal Truths About Life No One Wants to Admit."

But, once you read past the first couple of items, the truths become less brutal and more uplifting. Take #15, for example: "Investing in yourself isn't selfish. It's the most worthwhile thing you can do."

Tackling topics from money and happiness to relationships and ambition, this article has the potential to be a quick read or a set of daily affirmations. I found myself nodding along as I went, appreciating some of the reminders that are both simple and difficult to achieve.

So, I guess you could say that after the first two truths, I didn't find the truths so brutal after all. 

Happy reading :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment