Monday, January 14, 2019

Manuscript Monday

webvilla via Pixabay
Hello, friends and happy Monday! As of this writing, I've completed and turned in nearly every writing project with a January deadline  and my characters are calling to me. So today, I'm going to step away from the porch swing to give them a little bit of long overdue attention. I spent a little time with Angel and Jim on Saturday, and that only served to make me hungry to catch up with the rest of the gang. So today, I'm going to spend the time I usually spend writing a blog post writing some scenes for the third and final (still untitled) Marita/Angel/Charli book.

If you've got some time on your hands, I'd love it if you'd visit my Pinterest page. I've been working on organizing my boards, especially the ones connected to my novels and my Organizing by STYLE posts. If you'd like to see what I think my characters might look like or dress like, check out Casting the First Stone and CTFS: Angel, Marita and Friends. Meanwhile, I'm going to work on writing what comes next for them.

See you Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment