Wednesday, August 17, 2016

6 Questions from the Porch Swing for Thea Barnes

Pixabay
Thea never fails to bring humor to the Bible study meetings. For all her wisecracks, though, she's a loyal friend and a devoted mom who's tough on her kids because she wants them to be good people. And, she'd do anything for her Bible study girlfriends.

Where will we find you when you’re not on the page of the book we’re reading?
TB: Running away from my teenagers — just kidding. I do love to run--it keeps me healthy and relieves my stress--but I also love my kids. In fact, I’m pretty proud of them. 

What’s something we’d be surprised to know about you?
TB: I love chauffering my kids around. We have some of our best talks in the car, and I get the chance to overhear some interesting conversations and get a sense of how they act around their friends. I’m a little bummed out that my oldest just got his license. I’m going to miss that time in the car together.

What are your thoughts on children?
TB: They’re really a blessing, but don’t tell my kids I said that. I don’t want their heads to get too big.

What regrets do you have?
TB: That I didn't learn to eat healthy as a kid. Although I've learned to love it as an adult, it's been an uphill battle. 

Whom do you admire? 
TB: Merrilee. She's level-headed and always thinks of others, but also knows how to stick up for herself. 

Whom do you think is the leader of the Bible study group? 

TB: I think Nora thinks she is, but in reality, we all share that responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment