Friday, May 29, 2020

Friday Feature: Getting Organized

Like so many others, I've used some of my "time in" to tackle projects around the house. Not only do I love to organize, but I have inspiration in the form of my 22 year old daughter who has moved back home following her college graduation. Her bedroom overhaul has gotten my organizing juices flowing. Yesterday, I tackled and reconfigured a bedroom closet.

All of that made it seem like a good day to share an article about decluttering. Though I write a lot about organization, I stand by my mantra that one size does not fit all so, in that vein, I like sharing organizing ideas that are not only good, but also readily adaptable to anyone who uses them.

That's what I like about this closet checklist from the Apartment Therapy site. It's clear, brief, and personalizable. It also happens to be a good fit for the way I work, as evidenced by the fact that I did most of the things it suggests when I worked on my closet yesterday.

I do not, however, under any circumstances, throw rejected outfits onto the floor of my closet. I leave them on my bed to clean up later. :-)

Happy organizing!



I'd like to take this opportunity to invite you to check out my writer page on Facebook
On June 11, I'll celebrate a book birthday: one year since the publication of my book, 
I'll be posting about organization throughout the day, and you can jump in at any time,
read whatever interests you, and skip past whatever doesn't. 
There will be prizes, and, if you've liked the page, you'll have access to the celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment