Here are five things I know about Anna Fitzpatrick.
1. She won't admit it, but she secretly loves being the only girl (besides her mom) in her family.
2. She loves Charli, but she doesn't alway understand her.
3. She is very, very grateful that her parents are together and she doesn't have to go through what Charli does.
4. She wants her brother and Charli both to be happy, but everything felt a little weird when they were together.
5. Part of the appeal of youth group is the church connection, part of it is Lukas and the other part...meeting boys.