Wednesday, May 16, 2018

5 Things I'm Looking Forward to at Pennwriters

Photo: Mohamed Hassan via Pixabay

Tomorrow, I leave for my favorite writing conference: Pennwriters. Here are five things I'm especially looking forward to:
  • Catching up with my sister. My sister is also a writer, and we share a room at Pennwriters conferences. We get to catch up on everything from writing stuff to personal stuff and everything in between, as well as dishing about...
  • Workshops to attend. Thanks to a wide variety of great workshops, I never go home uninspired.
  • Workshops to present. I love going to workshops, but I'm really looking forward to teaching at Pennwriters for the first time. I'm hoping for "just-right" sized groups for my workshops on Organization for Writers and Facebook Party Basics.
  • A hotel stay. I really love the Eden Resort Inn, where the conference is held. Though I spend most of my time in meeting rooms, I always manage to spend some time by the fireplace in the lobby and in the Courtyard with its greenery and fountains.
  • A change of pace. It's been a very hectic couple of weeks and I'm looking forward to a weekend that's heavy on learning and fun and light on responsibilities, as well as connecting with friends I see only at these conferences.
Guess I'd better think about packing! I'm sure I'll have lots to share when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment