Wednesday, September 14, 2016

6 Questions from the Porch Swing for Trevor

Pixabay
As I set out to write this post, I realized that Trevor (Bets' boyfriend) doesn't have a last name. He really should, don't you think? If you have a suggestion, post it in the comments below. I might just use it in the next book.

Where will we find you when you’re not on the page of the book we’re reading?
Trevor: Probably at the bar. It's a pretty interesting place to work, the tips are good, and Bets can come hang out any time she wants. Of course, I do take her out for real sometimes. 

What’s something we’d be surprised to know about you?
Trevor: That I have a degree in political science. I originally thought I'd go to law school, but a summer job at the bar turned into lots of hours and good money. Now, listening to the lawyers who come in, I'm not sure law school is really something I want to pursue. I'm more interested in opening a business of my own.

What are your thoughts on children?
Trevor: Kids are great. I hope to be a dad someday.

What regrets do you have?
Pixabay
Trevor: Just the usual indiscretions of youth. Oh, and my first marriage. 

Whom do you admire? 
Trevor: Anyone who can balance business and pleasure.

Bartenders listen to people's problems all the time. Have you ever thought of becoming a psychologist? 
Trevor: Nope. Too much pressure. And too depressing. Sure, some of my customers are bummed out when them come in, but just as many are celebrating something.

No comments:

Post a Comment