Monday, May 16, 2016

News to Share!

Because today, the first day of summer break, is not going at all according to plan (maybe it's the fall weather??), I'm posting some news today and returning to my regularly scheduled posts on Wednesday.

I'm very excited to be a part of this project, and can only imagine what Lisa and Sarah went through wrangling more than 80 contributors! I had a lot of fun writing my contributions.

If you scroll down below the cover, you can read what Lisa Hendey, one of the book's editors, has to say about this resource, and find links that will allow you to pre-order it.



Catholic Mom's Prayer Companion


The Catholic Mom's Prayer Companion

For more than fifteen years, the award-winning CatholicMom.com website has been a trusted source for sound, practical, and spiritual guidance. In their new book, Lisa M. Hendey and Sarah A. Reinhard bring together more than eighty moms, dads, and trusted spiritual companions to provide fresh, uplifting meditations for every day of the year. 

You can pre-order the book from:


Whether or not you decide to order a copy, I hope you'll check it out!

See you Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment