Friday, January 8, 2016

Friday Freebie: Never Too Old to be an Entrepreneur

mashable.com
I love my Fitbit, but I sometimes wish it was a little more fashionable. I've tried accessorizing it, and Santa brought me a three pack of wristbands in different colors to coordinate with different outfits, but it's still a pretty casual addition to my look. Heaven forbid I should take it off, though -- I might miss keeping track of a few steps!

Apparently I'm not alone in wishing for something a tad more stylish. But I never expected a fashionable solution to come from a 94-year-old woman. Thanks to Iris Apfel, we can count our steps and be stylish, too -- if you happen to want to pay quite a bit more for your fitness tracker, that is.

No one ever said beauty came cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment