Friday, May 1, 2015

Friday Freebie: What I'm Reading in Ten Minutes or Less: Leaving Your Mark

Photo: bigal101 via Morguefile
The end of the semester is fast approaching, and I feel a little like I'm heading for the final, fast, downhill run of a roller coaster. It's easy to get stressed out and complain, but I truly love what I do, so that's definitely not how I want to ride this roller coaster. Or the mark I want to make. Besides, as any roller coaster rider knows, when you hit that hill, you can clutch the bar, close your eyes and hold your breath, or you can wave your hands in the air and ride laughing all the way to the bottom.

Today's Friday Freebie is about simple things we can do to upgrade our interactions, so to speak. Most are simple, subtle changes, or maybe even habits you already have. Taken collectively, they are overwhelming, but taken one at a time, they're the world's easiest self-improvement course.

Why not pick a number and get your weekend off to a positive start? Personally, I'm going to work on #11.

No comments:

Post a Comment