Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sunday Special: Want to Win a Book?

Casting the First Stone turns one year old on January 27 and I want to celebrate! My goal is to reach (or exceed) 500 likes on my Facebook Writer page by that date. Here's how you can help, and perhaps win something in the process.

If you are on Facebook:

LIKE my Lisa Lawmaster Hess, Writer page  OR....

If you've already liked the page, you can still play; just TAG my writer page on your Facebook feed. The simplest way to do that is to post (Your name) likes Lisa Lawmaster Hess, Writer as a status on your feed. (Be sure to click on the page name pop-up so my page gets tagged). And of course, you're always welcome to SEND someone you know to my 
Facebook Writer page to check it out. Let me know via a comment here (or there) if you send someone my way.


If you are not on Facebook:

Leave a comment here on this blog.

What's in it for you? 

If you LIKE or TAG my 
Lisa Lawmaster Hess, Writer page, COMMENT here or SEND me someone who ends up liking my Facebook Writer page, I'll enter you in a drawing to win one copy of any of my books (Casting the First Stone, Diverse Divorce or Acting Assertively). For each 100 actions (likes, tags, comments and referrals), I'll add a book to the giveaway. (100 actions = 1 book, 200 actions = 2 books, etc.). 

Each like, tag, comment or referral earns an entry...so yes, you can enter more than once.

Thanks, in advance, for helping me out! Deadline for entries is 11:59 pm on January 27.

Good luck, and thanks for reading.







No comments:

Post a Comment