Saturday, January 17, 2015

Saturday Special: Ten Organizing Tips That Will Change Your Life

nextavenue.org
As you've probably already guessed, I like resources that are non-judgmental; I don't believe that organizational struggles are a character flaw, nor do I believe that people with neat spaces are somehow superior to those whose spaces are cluttered.

When it comes to resources, I like those that offer multiple options and simple, inexpensive solutions that can have an immediate impact.

If you're in the mood to make some progress this weekend, click on the links in this article for more ideas beyond the title's 10 Organizing Tips That Will Change Your Life.

Which one is your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Lisa! I just organized my clothes closet today, so I am in the right frame of mind for some organization tips. I still remember your lesson for 5th graders on organization!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat! Congratulations on organizing your closet!

    Those lessons were the inspiration for these Wednesday and Saturday posts. Wednesday posts will be my thoughts and theories and Saturday posts will be resources I've found helpful and/or inspiring. I loved this article -- simple ideas that are easy to use and adapt. My kind of piece!

    ReplyDelete