Saturday, December 20, 2014

Saturday Special: December Book Feature: Week 3

Week 3 of the December Book Feature brought children's fiction along with some serious non-fiction for adults. In case you missed it, here's who visited:



Michelle Weidenbenner
A. K. Frailey


Ellie Gustafson


Patti Maguire Armstrong


Laurie J. Edwards & Alexis Moore
All of the books above can be found on Amazon.
I'll be continuing this feature through Christmas Eve, because after all, books make great gifts! You'll find blurbs, cover photos and maybe even some giveaways. 

And, if you have a book you'd like to recommend, leave me a comment here, or there. Let's share our favorite reads in time for the holidays. 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for mentioning Eclair's book here, Lisa! I hope your holidays are blessed and you have time to relax and enjoy family!
    Hugs to you and thanks for your support this year!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure! I'm looking forward to reading Eclair myself!!

    ReplyDelete