Saturday, July 26, 2014

Celebrations: You've Got to Have Friends (The Final Installment)

Since you've already heard the stories, I'm limiting this one to (mostly) captions. Beach bookstore signings coming up….more pictures to follow!


I always have fun setting things up, and
the wall at the Gettysburg Starbucks
provided a great backdrop.

A grande (at least!) iced chai is a requirement
at a Starbucks book signing :-)


Don't I look official?


Wasn't it nice of Holly
to dress to match me
at my Bookiversary Party? 
It's hard to believe that Karen and I have known each other for over a
decade…or that our friendship started when our teenagers
were preschoolers…..
With my current neighbor, Lonna...




…and my former neighbors, Joyce & Kimberlyn
(with my sister and brother-in-law in the background).
Saved the best for last. No way I could have done any of this
without my husband, Steve. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment