Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Black and White


 I'd planned my outfit ahead of time. All I needed to do was choose a white shirt to go with my black-and-white skirt.

And this is what that process looked like.

I'd like to say this is the whole collection, but that would be a lie. 

Surely I sorted through this pile and got rid of a few when I got home from work, right?

Well, that's half right. I did sort through them.... 

Right before I hung them all up and put them back in my closet, beside the group of black shirts that's approximately the same size. 

In my defense, I did consider each shirt before returning it to the closet. All the shirts were white, but they varied in length, sleeve length, and style.

Hence, my trial-and-error styling.

I really do try to avoid keeping clothes that aren't "just right." But, I also have a tendency to buy multiples of shirts that are "just right," especially when they're black or white because they go with everything. 

Or so I thought. But, as it turns out, when it comes to getting dressed for work, the choices are not always black and white.

Even when they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment