Thursday, June 1, 2023

Stepping off the Porch Swing and Into New Territory (A Blogiversary Post)


 For almost two decades, organizing has been a key interest and writing focus for me. When I started working seriously on the book that would become Know Thyself: The Imperfectionist's Guide to Sorting Your Stuff, I began including posts about organization here on the Porch Swing Chronicles. 

In 2015, I decided to step off not just the porch swing, but the porch itself and move my organizing posts to a home of their own, my Organizing by STYLE blog. Over time, themed posts like "3 Keys Thursday" and, later, "True Confessions Wednesday" became regular features. In 2021, I gathered my True Confessions Wednesday posts into a volume of their own.

Since the publication of Know Thyself in 2019, I've been posting less frequently at Organizing by STYLE but you can still find revolving features ranging from "Thursday Thoughts" to "Throwback Thursday" (and yes, "3 Keys Thursday") on -- you guessed it -- Thursdays on the Organizing by STYLE blog

To enter to win a copy of Know Thyself: The Imperfectionist's Guide to Sorting Your Stuff, (paperback), email me at jerseywriter@yahoo.com with "Blogiversary Giveaway" in the subject line, and Know Thyself in the body of the email. One entry per person, please, limited to the contiguous United States. Deadline to enter is Saturday, June 3 at 12PM EST. 

No comments:

Post a Comment