Saturday, June 3, 2023

All Good Things Must Come to an End (The Final Blogiversary Post)

lumpi via Pixabay

 It's been fun celebrating with you this week! Most of the time, you can find all of the Lisa writing news here and on my Facebook page but, since things are published in standalone posts, sometimes it's challenging to find the thing you're looking for. My website is (usually/mostly) up-to-date with all the latest in one place.

Finally, one book I didn't give away (because I couldn't figure out how) is my Kindle Vella middle grade story, Jersey Girls Don't Rule. Amazon often gives away the tokens needed to read Kindle Vella stories (and the first three episodes of Vella books are always free), so I hope you'll stop by and check it out. 

Meanwhile, if you haven't entered to win any of the book giveaways included in this week's posts, you have until noon today to get your entry in.

Thanks for hanging out on the porch swing with me!



No comments:

Post a Comment