Saturday, May 27, 2023

Write! Right?


 Driving to Pittsburgh last week, I was excited for a new, conference-related set of blog posts. But, as you can see, they didn't materialize. The combination of terrible internet service in the hotel meeting rooms and balancing conference time with daughter time meant that blog posts got shelved. 

But that doesn't mean I wasn't inspired. Now that I'm back (and back on track with the summer course I'm teaching), it's time to dig in! This morning, I put on my WRITER t-shirt -- the one I bought when Castle had new episodes every week -- for both inspiration (my own) and preparation (for a meeting with my writing accountability partner). The shirt, like my writing schedule, is a bit worse for wear, but that's no excuse. 

I'm ready. Let the creativity commence.

No comments:

Post a Comment