Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Way Back Wednesday: Gregory Who?

 Last weekend, I finally tackled some of the clutter in my office. Among the random slips of paper on my desk was a playlist for Marita (one of the  protagonists in my novels) and Gregory.

Gregory? 

I'll let this post from last summer re-introduce you.

Gregory Daniels, Esq. appeared in Casting the First Stone, but after "beige" date with Marita, he never got a second chance. At least not until the third book, when he showed up early on, hoping to convince Marita he was worth a second look. 

Here are a few things I know about Attorney Daniels. 

1. When he's not at work and/or in court, he's most likely in the law library or at the gym.

2. He worked as a barista to put himself through law school. 

3. He admired the late Ruth Bader Ginsburg because she was feisty, smart and had a hunger to see justice served.

4. He has two older sisters. 

5. He thinks he made a mistake not trying harder with Marita.

And one thing I learned? He can be very persistent when he wants something. 

Or someone.


Oh, and that playlist? 

Here you go.

"Taking a Chance on Love"

"Crazy"

"Since You've Asked"

"Love Shack" 

Admittedly, that last one is kind of an outlier. Not sure what I was thinking when I chose it but, in reviewing it, I enjoyed departing from the standards.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment