Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Hey! My Book's on Sale! (A Different One This Time)


Over the weekend, I woke up with an idea for some blog posts about my who, what, when, where and why  of writing. Some are posts in and of themselves, while others can be summed up in just a few sentences.

Like my when. 

When do I write? Whenever I can. It used to be Fridays, back when I worked four days a week. Then, it used to be weekends, along with some weekday afternoons when I was only teaching a class or two. Finally, amid hybrid teaching, I was lucky if my blog posts got written and posted on the right day.

Which led to it taking an extremely long time to get Courting Peace off my computer and into an e-book. And then, finally, a paperback.

But, the thing is, even when the when? is WHEN??? the ideas and characters are in the recesses of my mind, just waiting for that perfect time.

Because any time that presents itself is a good time to write.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment