Monday, April 5, 2021

A Few (More) of My Favorite Things

giampieroruggieri via Pixabay

Some days, I'm full of ideas. Other days, the blank page stares back at me, daring me to fill it. 

Today, I'm filling it with lists.

Here, in no particular order, are a few of my favorite things.

5 Television Shows that get my attention:

The Rachel Maddow Show

This is Us

The Great British Baking Show

The (A) Late Show with Stephen Colbert

The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel



5 children's books that I'll continue to love no matter how old I get:

Lilly's Purple Plastic Purse (Kevin Henkes)

Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (Judith Viorst)

The Kissing Hand (Audrey Penn)

Officer Buckle and Gloria (Peggy Rathmann)

Click, Clack Moo Cows That Type (Doreen Cronin)


3 memoirs that made my Audible subscription worth every penny:

Still Foolin' 'Em (Billy Crystal)

Becoming (Michelle Obama)

Greenlights (Matthew McConaughey)


2 guilty pleasures:

Games and puzzles on my iPad

Starbucks iced chai tea latte


My favorite new habit:

The Schultz Hour

I wonder how many of these I can fit into what's left of my Monday.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment