Friday, September 25, 2020

Friday Feature: How to Be a Grown-Up

On my way into work this morning, I heard on the radio that several notable Republicans opted not to attend today's ceremony for the late Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

Seriously? 

Okay, so I don't know what I'd do in their place, but I'd like to think I'd rise above and put in an appearance. I would think that, in death, political parties no longer matter. 

Please, God, tell me that's the case.

Anyway, all of this left me feeling a bit sad and disheartened and so I'm writing this post a bit backwards. Usually, I have an article in mind and craft the post around it. Today, my sarcasm and Jersey girl perspective went in search of an article appropriate to today's news. Snark aside, it's a good read, one that left me wondering what the other 458ish steps were.

Without further ado, I bring you "How to be a Grown-Up in 10 Steps." Feel free to share with a friend.

Or a congressman.

No comments:

Post a Comment