Monday, February 11, 2019

Setting the Scene

EME via Pixabay
Today, I gave myself (and my students) a snow day. It started snowing last night -- thin, wispy flakes, just enough to cover the grass by bedtime. When it was still snowing this morning and the street and cars were covered, I activated the alternate assignment I'd set up last night and told my students (via email) to stay safe and warm (and do their homework).

Though it's out of print now,
Acting Assertively is still available
at ebookdestination.com.
And then I pulled out my laptop.

I spent some time with Marita and friends and some time with an old friend -- my first book, which celebrates its 20th anniversary this year -- as I put together an upcoming article on assertiveness.

And, before I knew it, it was evening and I hadn't written a blog post.
Oops.

So, I thought perhaps I'd try something different and let some pictures do the talking. With the exception of my book cover, all of the photos in this post represent scenes and settings that play a role in Marita, Charli and Angel's next set of adventures.

What do you think they mean?

stevepb via Pixabay

wokandapix via Pixabay

Pixabay

musiklena64 via Pixabay

succo via Pixabay


No comments:

Post a Comment