Friday, December 30, 2016

Friday Feature: Trailblazing Tips from a Top Trailblazer

Over the past few years, I've become a big fan of Ruth Bader Ginsburg. My enthusiasm for the tiny, feisty Supreme Court Justice began in an unusual way; I found a sidebar about her in the textbook required for the general psychology class I was teaching. I did some more reading so I could use her story as a jumping off point for a discussion on ageism, and the more I read, the more interested I became.

And so, as the mother of a daughter, it's not at all surprising that I was interested in reading her advice on how to raise a trailblazing daughter.

I think I have one of those at my house. And I know she could do a lot worse than the Notorious RBG as a role model.

How will you raise your trailblazer?

No comments:

Post a Comment