Friday, November 11, 2016

Friday Double Feature


On the way home from work yesterday, I heard a story on NPR about the meeting between President Obama and President-Elect Trump. Each had good things to say about the other -- Trump even called Obama "a very good man," and the meeting went better -- and lasted longer -- than either party expected. The lack of vitriol left me feeling optimistic, and my initial intention was to post the New York Times' accounting of the story here as today's feature.

But....

I suspect many of you are tired of reading about politics. So today, I'm offering a double feature. The New York Times story is clickable above. But, if you're tired of reading about politics, or you want to know how other people's stress (yes, that includes social media-inspired stress) impacts you (and what you can do about it), click here for a fun and upbeat article from Greatist.com.

An upbeat article about stress? Yep.

Now what made me think we'd need that?

Happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment