Wednesday, September 7, 2016

6 Questions from the Porch Swing for Todd Fitzpatrick

Though I'm still not sure if his sister Anna is a blonde, brunette or redhead, I've 
always pictured Todd Fitzpatrick with dark hair. 

Might Todd look like Uriah Shelton?


Where will we find you when you’re not on the page of the book we’re reading?
Todd: Playing a sport -- soccer, most likely. Or maybe at a youth group event, making sure my sister behaves.

What’s something we’d be surprised to know about you?
Todd: I dunno...that I'm the best looking Fitzpatrick?

What are your thoughts on children?
Todd: Huh? You mean Anna? She's not bad for a little sister.

What regrets do you have?
...or maybe Zachary Gordon?
Todd: I'm too young to have regrets.



Whom do you admire? 
Todd: My brother, Brady. He's smart and really good at sports and the girls all chase after him. Plus, he somehow never gets in trouble with Mom and Dad.

Do you think you and Charli will get back together? 
Todd: Um...can I take the fourth or the fifth...or whatever that's called?



No comments:

Post a Comment