Wednesday, July 6, 2016

6 Questions from the Porch Swing for Marita's BFF

Pixabay
As crazy as Bets's ideas can be, she's the one person who can keep Marita sane. Fiercely loyal, she's always ready to save the day or salvage it with a night on the town. 

Where will we find you when you’re not on the page of the book we’re reading?
Bets: Rehearsing a play, out with Trevor or at work if I must be.

What’s something we’d be surprised to know about you?
Bets: I did well in school. I just didn't do well when it came to following the rules.

What are your thoughts on children?
Bets: Well, I'm not one of those women who has always wanted to be a mother -- I've spent my entire adult life trying not to become one. But when I look at how awesome Charli is, I sometimes think that maybe someday...if I meet the right guy...and I'm too old to play the ingenue anymore....

What regrets do you have?
Bets: That I ever talked Marita into going to that stupid fraternity party. If I hadn't come up with that idea, she'd have never met Jim. Then again, she'd never have had Charli either. Still....

Whom do you admire? 
Bets: Ri-Ri. She was only 16 when it seemed like the whole world turned against her. She got pregnant, Jim disappeared, she got kicked out of school, her parents disapproval hit a whole new high. No adult in her life told her it was going to be okay, and somehow, she made sure that it was. 

What do you do for a living?
Bets: Right now, I'm temping, which is kind of fun because I get to try different jobs. I was a customer service rep for a small, local company until it went belly up. I'm still not sure what I want to be when I grow up, but for now, I'm looking for something that keeps me around people and gives me time to go on auditions. 


We know that Bets is blonde. What do you think she looks like?


No comments:

Post a Comment