Wednesday, July 27, 2016

6 Questions from the Porch Swing for Lukas Stone

Dean Geyer definitely has the right coloring
and look for Lukas.
Photo: InStyle
Where will we find you when you’re not on the page of the book we’re reading?
LS: In my office at church, running youth group or trying to do something healthy. I'm more of a reader than a gym rat, though.

What’s something we’d be surprised to know about you?
LS: That I hated church when I was a kid.

What are your thoughts on children?
LS: I'm not so good with really little ones, but I love working with teenagers, especially young teens. They're enthusiastic and energetic, and their offbeat sense of humor keeps things interesting.

What regrets do you have?
LS: None, really. I think God has a plan for all of us, so he uses everything we do for his purposes.

Whom do you admire? 
LS: The kids at youth group. They're choosing to participate in something that's not always going to be popular with their peers. It'd be much easier to go to the movies or to a basketball game, but instead, they come to the church and talk about God.

Do you think Marita's a good mother? 
LS: Yeah. She's amazing. I can't believe she stepped up at such a young age and raised Charli the way she did. When I was sixteen, the only thing I wanted to take care of was a car. I certainly wasn't making major life decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment