Wednesday, July 13, 2016

6 Questions from the Porch Swing for Gina

Pixabay
Gina D'Agostino took over the porch swing back in February, but I didn't get to ask her anything. So, she's back today, answering a few  questions, and making an announcement for me.

Where will we find you when you’re not on the page of the book we’re reading?
Gina: Working, partying or spending time with my family. Italians are very big on family.

What’s something we’d be surprised to know about you?
Gina: I like my crazy job. I've been workin' at Foster Motors since I moved here from New Jersey. Those guys -- and Angel -- were my first friends. I've watched them get married, watched their kids grow up, bailed a couple of 'em out of jail. It's like a big, extended family.

What are your thoughts on children?
Gina: Love 'em. I have tons of nieces and nephews and love being Aunt Gina. 

What regrets do you have?
Gina: Not a one. They're a waste of time. 

Whom do you admire? 
Amazon.com
Gina: I don't know if I admire her, but I think Angel deserves some kinda award for putting up with Jimbo. I know she says he's a good guy, but I just don't see it.

Are you currently dating anyone?
Gina: Nah, not right now.

And what about that announcement?
Gina: This week, Casting the First Stone has been spending some time on the Amazon Top 100 list for Contemporary Christian Fiction! Lisa's pretty excited. Chasing a Second Chance hasn't made it there yet -- maybe because I'm not in it as much. Just sayin'.


No comments:

Post a Comment