Wednesday, June 29, 2016

6 Questions from the Porch Swing for Anna Fitzpatrick

Angel is blonde, Marita's a brunette and Charli is dark-haired like her mother. 
Anna, however, is never described. What do you think -- blonde, brunette or redhead? 

Angourie Rice via IMDB

Where will we find you when you’re not on the page of the book we’re reading?
Anna: (giggles) Singing and playing the piano, youth group, Instagram, texting friends. Maybe doing homework. 

What’s something we’d be surprised to know about you?
Anna: That I really do love my brothers, even though they drive me crazy. And I get really mad when someone else hurts them or makes them upset.

What are your thoughts on children?
Anna: Excuse me?? Let’s just say I’m glad Charli’s the one with the little sister. Although I guess having a sister might be kind of nice. But not nice enough to deal with diapers.

What regrets do you have?
Anna: None, really. I mean, I’m only 13. How much could I have messed up?
 Molly C. Quinn via IMDB

Whom do you admire? 
Anna: Lukas. He’s really cool, and even though it’s his job to talk about God all the time, he’s not preachy about it. And you can tell that he really means what he says, and tries to do the stuff he tells us to do. I respect that. Although the whole thing with Charli’s mom is kinda awkward. 

What do you think of Charli’s family situation? I feel really bad for her. I can’t imagine what it’s like to have your parents not even like each other, but I’ve gotta say that if I were Charli’s mom, I wouldn’t like her dad either. He waited until Chars was, like, five or something before he even started seeing her. That had to be awkward. Charli’s amazing. I don’t think I could be as okay with all of this as she is.
Bailee Madison via The TV Page







No comments:

Post a Comment