Monday, April 4, 2016

10 Fun Facts

sgpa.org
We are traveling today, so I decided to do something different from my usual Monday morning musing. Here, in no particular order, are 10 fun facts about me.
Gilmore Girls cast photo
(Source: Wikipedia)
  1. I'm a huge, if belated, fan of Gilmore Girls --so much so that I even bought a sweatshirt that says "See you at Luke's Diner." 
  2. I review a lot of apps for Tech Talk at CatholicMom.com, but end up using only a few. Among those that remain on my devices are Grid Diary and Jigsaw Collection HD. Others, like Parkmobile and the TKTS app aren't used as often, but are great to have when I need them. 
  3. I love teaching because it keeps me on my toes by requiring me to keep learning. Coincidentally, that's also what makes it exhausting. 
  4. I struggled with the decision to eliminate my Saturday blog posts, but now that I have, I've rediscovered the fun aspects of blogging. Thank you to all of you who've stuck with me.
  5. If I could get away with it, I'd live in pajama bottoms and a tee shirt or sweatshirt, depending on the season. 
  6. love working from home. 
  7. When I listen to my body, without judgment (mine or otherwise), I have a productive day. 
  8. I'm much more routine-focused than I think I am. 
  9. My favorite movie is When Harry Met Sally, not because of the diner scene, but because of Harry's speech at the New Year's Eve party and the way Sally orders her sandwiches. In that order.
  10. For the past three decades, I've aimed to live my life in a way that would leave me with no regrets. Mostly, I've been successful.  
Anything you want to know? Leave your questions in the comments below.

clipartbest.com

                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment