So I went in search of inspiration, and in less than ten minutes on Twitter, I found some. Though my woozy brain had not yet made the connection, today is National Pi Day. In related news, it's also Scientists Day (Albert Einstein's birthday -- how convenient of him to have been born on Pi Day). That may also explain why today is Genius Day and International Ask a Question Day.
But, as I am not a mathematician (ha!), a scientist or a genius, I opted to ask my search engine a question. I typed in today's date and according to Checkiday.com (and its links), today is:
- the birthday of the baseball cap
- Fill Our Staplers Day
- Learn About Butterflies Day (and Moth-er Day)
- National Save a Spider Day
- National Children's Craft Day
- National Potato Chip Day (with apologies to all of you who gave them up for Lent)
Since it's also National Workplace Napping Day, I immediately celebrated by going back to bed.
What will you celebrate today?