Friday, February 12, 2016

Friday Feature: The Fussy Librarian

twitter.com
@FussyLibrarian
There are seemingly hundreds of sites out there that send emails with book deals to voracious readers. I get a few of them myself, and have also looked at promoting my books through some of them.

This week, The Fussy Librarian has been doing a book promo for me, giving me both the motivation and the opportunity to browse
their site and see what's there. And you know what? It's a pretty cool place.

I especially like their blog, and enjoyed this post that analyzed characters in books using the Myers-Briggs almost as much as I enjoyed Stephen Colbert's riff on Bernie Sandwiches.

But I digress.

The Fussy Librarian site is an unusual Friday Feature for me because it's less article-based, but if you're a reader, it's worth checking out. It's clean, easy to navigate, and makes you feel surrounded by books.

What more could you want on a cold winter weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment