Wednesday, December 23, 2015

5 Questions from the Porch Swing for Marsha Hubler

What have you written? I've written dozens of articles and short stories and 18 published books, 8 of them the best-selling Keystone Stables Series, tween fiction by Zondervan.

What do you read? I read the Bible faithfully, devotionals, and a variety of fiction and Christian informative and helps books. I recently finished a tween novel, In the Heart of a Mustang, by M.J. Evans, and now I'm reading a nonfiction entitled Through Jewish Eyes by Craig Hartman.

Why do you write? I feel God called me to write for his glory. In everything I write, I try to incorporate the gospel or include a challenge for Christians to live for God.

Fun writing factoid (not technically a question, I know): I enjoy my local critique group, which meets once a month to critique each other's work. However, a few of us gals are very good friends and often meet just for lunch and to sit and work on our laptops.

One more thing: Please check my latest release for tweens, Snow, Phantom Stallion of the Poconos, which deals with bullying and "horse-whispering."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment