Saturday, May 9, 2015

Saturday Special: The Container Store

www.containerstore.com
As you know from previous posts, I love finding inexpensive organizing tools. In fact, when I'm looking for ways to organize papers or small items, my first stop is usually the dollar store or the dollar bins at Target.

But I also enjoy going to stores that provide inspiration for my organizing endeavors. And one of my favorite places to go is The Container Store.

Unfortunately, there's no Container Store near me...but fortunately, this is the age of the Internet.

In addition to loads of great organizational tools, The Container Store site also includes tips on organizing closets, dorms and every room in your house, along with ideas for travel, holidays and occasions like shows and weddings.

And, after all, the one thing that tops inexpensive is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment