Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday Freebie: What I'm Reading in Ten Minutes or Less: Why do my Feet Hurt?

shop.nordstrom.com
When I was in college, I worked in the bookstore. I can remember "book rush" -- those first few days before the semester started when everyone came in to get their textbooks. Those were long, busy days and they went fast, but boy did my feet hurt! Back then, that was unusual.

These days, not so much. I miss cute shoes, but even giving them up isn't always enough. Heels are, for the most part, a thing of the past, but flats are sometimes worse. Dr. Scholl and I have become fast friends.

How about you? Do your feet hurt? As it turns out, even sneakers can contribute to foot pain, along with a few other things I found surprising. Check out 7 Habits that Wreck Your Feet.

Maybe even kick back and put your feet up.

No comments:

Post a Comment