Okay, so I have six minutes until my Monday post becomes a Tuesday post. So, here are six things I did today instead of writing my usual Monday post:
- Graded papers.
- Planned and taught my last class of the semester with my general psychology students.
- Watched the weather to see if I'm likely to have my last class (tomorrow) with my early childhood development students, or if they'll be getting out of their last quiz of the semester.
- Posted book blurbs on my Facebook Writer page.
- Filled the Advent calendar (only a week late).
- Sang with the choir at Mass tonight.
This time next week, the semester will be over. I'll miss my students, but I'll be excited to be sprinting and posting on the right day again.