Friday, December 12, 2014

Friday Freebie: What I'm Reading in Ten Minutes or Less: Things to Know Before Growing Up

One of the best parts of teaching psychology is teaching about things that can positively impact people's lives. In keeping with upcoming December commencements, this week's article talks about Three Things Everyone Should Know Before Growing Up.

What was fun for me in reading this article was connections I could make. Dr. Nicholas Epley, whose research is discussed in the first item about how people judge us (better than we think) spoke at York College this fall. Carol Dweck's book, Mindset, was recommended to me by my former voice teacher, and is one of the books I'm including on a reading list for the fall. And the third item about kids and play?

Something great to remember this close to Christmas.

www.timeanddate.com

No comments:

Post a Comment