Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sunday Special: New Jersey Book Launch

When Casting the First Stone launched last January, I had a blast cooking up celebrations in my adopted state of Pennsylvania. But, although you can take the girl out of Jersey, you can't take the Jersey out of the girl.

And so, since last January, I've been trying to plan a party in my home state. First, the winter weather interfered, and then other obstacles appeared, making party planning challenging to say the least.

But Jersey girls are nothing if not stubborn -- at least this Jersey girl -- and so I persisted. And finally, this Friday, November 28, I am having my NJ book launch -- a wine and cheese event at Merchantville Country Club. I settled on Black Friday hoping that those who weren't traveling (or those who were traveling to New Jersey) could pop in between outings, be they family visits, shopping or other pursuits, and so I hope that those of you in the area will do just that. I'll have books with me (of course), but the primary purpose of this party is to celebrate, and there's no purchase required to do that.

So if you're in the area, stop by. If you need directions or details, send me an email.

Because it's never too late to celebrate.

freepik.com

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have a fantastic time at your Jersey signing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cerella! Hoping the weather does not mess with the travel plans!!

    ReplyDelete