Saturday, October 4, 2014

Saturday Special: This Week's What I'm Reading in Ten Minutes or Less (Inspired by Social Media)

www.inc.com

Ambivert. Never even heard of such a thing. But that's part of the beauty of Twitter, you see -- there's all sorts of stuff out there I've never heard of, which is why Twitter can be so enlightening.

Last April, inspired by an infographic of sorts on Facebook, I wrote posts about extroverts and introverts, concluding that I had traits of both.

Well, whaddaya know. I'm an ambivert.

I had no idea there even was such a thing when I wrote those posts back in April...or, for that matter, until earlier this week when I read an article Larry Kim's article in Inc. called "Why Ambiverts are More Successful and Influential Than Extroverts."

I will warn you: if you are in the least bit curious about this topic, you will quickly find yourself clicking around, reading Kim's links, and maybe even taking Daniel Pink's Ambivert Assessment.

And if you are an ambivert, this could be only the beginning of bookmarked articles about how much better your life can be now that you know who you really are.

Happy reading. But don't say I didn't warn you.

No comments:

Post a Comment