Friday, August 1, 2014

Friday Freebie: What I'm Reading in Ten Minutes or Less: Vacation Packing Tips from Aim 4 Order


Facebook friend and professional organizer Cindy Bernstein's July email was very timely, as usual. Though I wish I'd read her packing tips before I packed for the beach, I really do use most of them already.

But Cindy's comment about clean and dirty clothes getting mixed together made me wonder: Do you toss it all in together, or do you have a system for separating dirty from clean for the trip home? I'm wondering if there are differences along gender or age lines…or if it depends upon who does the packing?

In our family, we all pack for ourselves, and dirty clothes and clean clothes travel home separately -- and that's true for the man, the woman and the teenager (I think). What system (if any) does your family use? Any tips you'd like to share for those whose summer vacations still lay ahead?

No comments:

Post a Comment