Thursday, May 22, 2014

Word Count…Thursday?

Forgot to post my word count yesterday -- again -- but definitely not due to a deficiency (well, not in the number of words anyway). Thanks to new techniques and inspirations gleaned from the conference last weekend, I nearly doubled last week's number, ending the day yesterday at 5413 words for the week. Three solid days where writing was top priority (now that the semester is over) didn't hurt.

As for my desk…the lovely, clear spot hasn't grown at all. That's on Saturday's list. :-)

Speaking of the weekend, if you live in the York area, I'd love to see you on Sunday at the Starbucks on Route 30 (303 Arsenal Road). I'll be there between 2 & 4 signing books and drinking iced chai. I love doing book signings at non-traditional locations because they're as much about socializing as signatures.

Do you have exciting weekend plans? Feel free to share them in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment