Friday, February 18, 2011

7 Things About Me

1. I've lived in Pennsylvania for over 25 years, but am still a Jersey girl. Always will be.

2. I have been an elementary school counselor for more than 25 years.

3. I'm the author of two published books - Acting Assertively and Diverse Divorce - both in the education field and inspired by my work with my students.

4. I love my iPad, but hate autocorrect. Two days ago, autocorrect and I sent my sister an email with this sentence: "I don't think my veinglate to it was a boggie." (if you can decipher that correctly, I'll put your name in a drawing for a book...Lori, you're disqualified because you already know :-)

5. I think being a parent is the most important job in the entire world. Unfortunately, it's also the most difficult and exhausting if you try to do it well.

6. I am working on my third novel, and, with the help of my agent, trying to sell the first two.

7. I think chocolate makes the world a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment