1. I'm awakened by an alarm clock, not an internal clock.
2. In the war against clutter, the clutter is winning.
3. I fall asleep on the sofa instead of in my own bed.
4. I buy my daily Starbucks fix across town instead of a few blocks from home.
5. My daughter has a cold, and is carrying a backpack that weighs as much as one of her limbs.
My apologies to those of you kind enough to follow this blog...please don't give up on me! One thing I know from having done this for a while is that I will settle into a routine where everything gets done....sort of....
...till then, I'll try harder not to be so absent from this page!