Sunday, March 7, 2010

Link of the Week: Sweet Signing

Today I had the pleasure of meeting fellow Hartline author Cerella Sechrist. Until today, Cerella was just a Facebook friend who shared the same literary agent, but her book signing at our local Borders store this afternoon provided me with the opportunity to meet her and check out her novel, Love Finds You in Hershey Pennsylvania. Not only does the novel look promising, but Cerella was a gracious hostess as well, providing both chocolate (appropriate, given the setting of the book!) and pleasant conversation. If Cerella does a signing near you, stop by and say hello.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention here on your blog, Lisa! It was my pleasure to finally get to meet you in person after such sweet exchanges online. Thank you for coming out and showing your support!! I really appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to meet you, too! I look forward to reading the book.

    ReplyDelete